General Terms & Conditions
International deliveriesOrders are normally dispatched from stock the same day the order is placed, either by post or courier, depending on the destination.
|Carrier||Max. Weight/parcel||Freight cost/parcel||Delivery time|
|Economy to door outside EU||20kg||37 EUR||3-8 days, depending on destination|
If the parcel exceeds maximum volume weight, the order is divided into several parcels.
Actual freight cost will be charged if the shipment's total actual volume weight exceeds the above-mentioned weight limits.
Certain products cannot be re-exported or re-despatched due to re-export regulations for so-called hazardous products. This includes pressurised containers and inflammable products. In the cases where few articles in the catalogue are too bulky or heavy to be sent in the standard manner, applicable delivery terms and distribution fares will be used. For more detailed information please contact our Export department or our authorised Resellers.
A commercial invoice is enclosed with all despatches. In addition to information about buyer and seller it also contains information on the product's country of origin and the customs tariff code. The commercial invoice is also provided with an invoice declaration (original certificate). All this is done to simplify the buyer's payment of customs duty on the consignment.
Out of stock
If a product is temporarily out of stock it will be struck off the order, and this will be evident from the confirmation of order. Contact our Export dept. for any further information.
Service and repair orders
If service or repair of products purchased from Distrelec should be necessary, you must always contact our Export dept. before returning the product.
Returns / Cancellations
Returns and cancellations can be permitted in special instances subject to written agreement with Distrelec. Distrelec retains the right but not the obligation to debit any additional costs or non-attained trading profit.
All catalogue prices are given in EUR excl. VAT and customs duty. The above terms may be altered without prior announcement.
For EU countries to avoid Dutch VAT of 21 % you must have a customer number and a valid VAT number.
No VAT is applied for export outside of EU.
- 30 days net from the date of the invoice, provided that credit has been authorised. For credit authorization please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do not accept payments by cheque.
- The remitter will pay for any bank transfer charges.
- Applications for credit customers within EU or customers outside EU should be made to our finance department. If credit is not authorised, the total value of the order must be paid into our bank account in advance.
- Please state Distrelec's order number in the payment document.
- You can also use MasterCard or VISA for purchases on our website.In such case no handling fee is applied.
|Name of bank: |
IBAN Account number:
|Deutsche Bank AG |
De Entree 99-197, NL-1101 HE Amsterdam
|Delivery terms: |
|EX Works 's-Hertogenbosch |
For everything else Distrelec standard terms and delivery terms apply.
The above terms may be altered without prior announcement.